Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Watch Out Jasie!

These first 2 pictures were the warnings that change was coming :0) They were taken a week or two before Luke became an official crawler.




On November 17th I was doing some laundry while Luke was in the den playing. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he was moving across the floor....




Gone are the days of just giving him a couple of toys to play with....he wants to see more! He also found the blinds which make such a great noise!

I was on the phone with Matt during this video...




So we stopped by the nursery the next Sun. (5 days after becoming mobile) & we asked if they needed to watch him to see if he was ready for the Crawlers room. We thought maybe he wasn't quite up to speed yet & might get to stay in the 'safe' room 1 more week, but they had already seen him jump crawling (you know- jumping his knees forward just a little bit at a time) for a couple of weeks. They knew he was ready. It was SO sad! They all came and told him goodbye. (I was SO sad we didn't get a picture of it!!!) They loved him :0)


He likes his new room. I don't even check on him between services anymore! Matt told me they know his name when he goes to drop him off, and they always say he was good. I'm just hoping he doesn't bite anybody :0)

2 comments:

The Fitzgerald's said...

I laughed so hard at the second video (the one of Luke laughing at Jasie). All the pic are so sweet. Brings back sweet memories!

Grammie said...

GOOD JOB, LUKE! YOU ARE SUCH A BIG BOY! Angel starting barking and whining when I played the videos. She probably thought you were here at our house. She was confused!! It was so cute!!!