Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Double the Happiness

Lydia and I shared our birthday celebrations this year. Our combined age is 59- wow that sounds weird! I don't think the YUMMY coca-cola cake would have supported that many candles.
I think this was the gift that caused mom to exclaim- "Wait! That's Laura's" (This, of course, was joked about all through Christmas.) In the end, we both received equally wonderful gifts!
Here's how Luke celebrated:
Lydia and Eric won both rounds of Like Minds. They both think of the same items when you give a category such as: What you see at the beach or What you put on an Ice Cream Sundae. (I was going to post a link for the game, but I'm guessing it isn't being made anymore since I could only find it on Amazon for $70 & EBay for $30.)
Elijah help deliver a VERY big surprise! It's not easy to surprise me. Not really because I'm sneaky. Just because I pay attention. And, of course, know how to read mom's face when I ask a question :0) However, I didn't think anything when she asked me about our video camera tapes laying on our counter a couple of weeks prior to this. (Good job mom!)
The difference in size is amazing! Even more amazing is what dad used to have (similar to this). He carried this MONSTER all through Disney World!
Best of all we no longer need tapes! Thank-you mom and dad!

No comments: