Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Things We Do For Love

This Christmas outfit wasn't purchased at the same time, but look how the shirt & pants match exactly!

We dropped Luke off at Grampa & Grammie's church (my parents) on a Sunday afternoon so that we could go to.....
STAR WARS IN CONCERT! (An early Christmas present for Matt.)
I have only seen bits and pieces of some of the movies, but the Ewoks were my favorite!

I have no idea what this is :0)
This lady is one die hard fan!
Anthony Daniels played C3PO. He is a funny man & was a great narrator for the show. Don't you think they kind of resemble each other?
I think I fell asleep a couple of times, but I must say it was better than I thought it was going to be! It was worth it since Matt goes to all the "girlie" movies with me :0) Love you Sweetie!

No comments: