Thursday, February 4, 2010

History vs. Food

At the beginning of October, we went to Eric & Lydia's for a FuN weekend! Just down the street from their house was a Jesse James Festival. I've heard of Jesse James, but I don't know what he did. I was excited about the food :0) Luke had a good time with his cousins Friday night. (After seeing these pictures, I remembered that we still kept Luke's shoes on, while he was awake, for a few more days.) Daddy went to a Vandy game, after the Festival on Saturday, so it was a good day to wear this outfit for the only time....I barely got it on him. We had to wait awhile for our food, but it was worth it! As it turned out, this was the only part of the festival we got to take part in.....to see what was going on outside go here.
Sweet little Haven ~:0)

~tuckered out~

Luke decided to join her.

No comments: