Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble

We have 3 Thanksgiving celebrations: 1) With my family- a couple of weeks early- when Eric & Lydia are in town 2) With Grampa & Grammie on Thanksgiving morning/afternoon- usually mom cooks AGAIN- she always says she's not going to do as much, but she ALWAYS does- we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast this year-we didn't get any pictures 3) With Pa & MeMa at Matt's Aunt Lynn's house Thanksgiving evening We do A LOT of eating!! It starts the holiday season off right :0) 1st celebration: I am so thankful for this little boy! Fun times with cousins! Luke's expression seems to say "Who me?". It won't be long until all 3 of them will be getting into mischief together :0)
Yum Yum!
Haven is sporting the mohawk look :0)


This was the first time Luke intentionally smiled at the camera. It is the most precious grin! Celebration #3:

Aunt Lynn has a very fun playroom for all the kiddos!



Maybe Luke will be a better pianist than me!


I'm not sure what Matt said to get this reaction, but I think he warned Aunt GiGi that it would probably show up on the blog :0)

This video is a perfect way to sum up Thanksgiving!!!!


No comments: