Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gotta Have Pringles

On a hot day in August, Luke went on his first picnic. Barfield Park is just a couple of miles from our home which we have gone to many times before with Jasie. There is a trail that leads to a shallow wading area in the Stones River. I'll never forget the first time that Jasie plunged right into the water. She loves it (until it gets a little deeper)!

This was the first time Luke wore his stylin sunglasses. He has always hated when the sun gets in his eyes so these made being outside much easier for him.

Oh, and you know you've gotta have Pringles if you go on a picnic....at least if you are a Graves :) I have had them every time I've been on a picnic since I was a little girl. They were our special picnic chip. When Spring rolls around, I make sure to buy 2 or 3 cans so that we will be ready whenever we decide it's picnic time (although I have been known to stop at the store on the way to the park).

3 comments:

The Fitzgerald's said...

we go there all the time and i know nothing of this water area. Do tell me more!!

Grammie said...

Sweet pictures! Yes, you can never go on a picnic without PRINGLES!! It's fun making memories!!!

Angela said...

SO CUTE! He is getting to be such a big boy! Love the hat and sunglasses!