Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Day of Firsts

On one of the few days off Matt had between summer school and the new school year, we 'introduced' Luke to some new things.

* A Titans outfit- Mind you this was back in July. I told Matt it was too early to wear this, but he quickly reminded me it was during training camp :)
*His booster seat....at home- We tried it out at home to see how he'd like it. By the time we got to the restaurant, it was almost nap time so he just stayed in his car seat.

*Buster's Place- This was a first for me too. It is a bar which you may not want to frequent at night, but it's totally 'safe' during the day....unless you take a picture of the wrong person :) Now this is a no frills place. They don't have menus (since your options are only hamburgers and fries) and they bring you a cup of ice with your can of coke. Since I use a fork and knife for pretty much every meal, I had to ask the waitress if they happened to have any. Thankfully for me they did. Matt, on the other hand, was wondering if bringing his picture snapping, utensil crazy wife was such a good idea.

*His stroller without his car seat- Up until this point he wasn't big enough to ride this way.

*And his doorway bouncer- He loves it! The first video is from 07/29. The second one is from 09/22. Things to notice while you are watching: How proficient Luke has become at jumping & how I don't 'scream' the whole time in the 2nd video :)

2 comments:

Grammie said...

GOOD JOB, LUKE! You are growing by 'leaps and bounds'; no pun intended!!

Angela said...

I *love* his sweet smile in the second picture!!

:)

Benjamin is 18 months old and still loves his Johnny Jump-Up! And now that he's totally mobile and all over the place, I love it, too, b/c it keeps him in one place!