Friday, April 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to All

Wow! The tree sure isn't bare anymore (remember this). Do you see someone snooping?
Our sweet little elf!
Rory the Rocking Lion was one of Luke's favorites!
Daddy got Jasie the best treats.
He only went so far as doing a smell test :0)
Silly Daddy :0)
I have waited a LONG time to go to Build a Bear. It was SOOOO much fun, and I can't wait until Luke is old enough to build his own. Frosty was made by me and Daddy, complete with a birth certificate and a special message from us!
Good job Sweetie! I love them!
Now that we don't watch Friends or 24 while eating dinner in the den, Jasie needed a bed in the kitchen. This pretty pink one is the replacement for the one that used to be on our bed.
Matt's new hobby is collecting golf balls. I am much more in favor of this than model race cars :0)
This is my reaction to my absolute favorite gift!
Matt went to a paint your own pottery shop to make this oh so precious frame!
This is actually our VERY favorite gift!
Luke really hit the jackpot at Pa & MeMa's! This pile of clothes is actually bigger than it appears!
Jasie is much more willing to wear a bandanna than a sweater :0)
My favorite gifts to give this year were calendars. MeMa has 11 months of Luke (and 1 of me with a BIG belly).
Pa is holding a ball retriever, which he "needs to get Matt's golf balls that somehow end up in the water".
Sooooo sweet with his new sleeping buddy!
Luke and I spent the evening with Grampa & Grammie while Pa & Daddy went to the Titans game.
Jasie was just as sad as us about the loss that knocked us out of playoff contentions.


No comments: