Monday, November 9, 2009

Want Free Books?

Ask My Mom How! This picture of Luke goes with me to all my Usborne events. I started selling these books 2 years ago...yes, before I even had a baby :0) I love books...especially these books! They are educational books that make learning ~FuN~! You'll find LOTS of color, lovable characters, funny stories, information (that's not too overwhelming), internet linked books (think games, pictures, videos all on a SAFE website), puzzles, crafts, and SO much more! I took a selling break from January to August of this year, but I'm going strong now! So if you would like FREE books, I'd love to have a party for you (or a book fair for your preschool, school, craft fair, etc.)...or maybe you would also like to earn an income...we could be fellow Uzzies!!! As you can see, Luke will have TONS of books to enjoy from now until he goes to college~and even some to take with him!!! You can view all of these at www.FunWithUsborne.com. Outtakes...

2 comments:

Grammie said...

These are the best quality books I've ever seen for such good prices!

Emily said...

OK I really want to have a party this time!! Preferably before Christmas! Do you think you could do it?